Sunday, February 27, 2011

Financing secured

Was able to secure a sizeable amount to acquire a few 3D printers and will start playing with 3D components that can be reused and mass produced to create the vehicle.

A lot of elements will start to be proprietary and secret to a degree here so I will have to use generalities.

For example I created a proprietary trading software that I pushed to a hedge fund in exchange for the deal I got.

It is part of my out of the box thinking. I will also have to hire a few engineers and get some advanced advice in the practicality of some liquid H2 storage solutions.

At some point I will also need a decently sized workshop so as to move the building away from the loft I am staying. The health of my current relationship depends on it :)

And I don't think my significant other will appreciate the test firing noise of a minature hydrogen rocket engine either.

No comments:

Post a Comment